How many ways can you create ammonia? Learn the industrial process of producing ammonia created during WWII. The 14th installment of a 35-part series of lessons explains the Haber Process and its application of Le Chatelier's Principle.
3 Views 1 Download
- Research the uses of ammonia during WWII
- Post the video as a resource for absent pupils or those needing extra instruction
- Requires prior knowledge of Le Chatelier's Principle
- Connects new concepts to previous knowledge
- Emphasizes strong scientific vocabulary throughout the video