Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Discover the origins and traditions of Halloween with a crafty lesson plan! Second graders create bats, monsters, witches, and ghosts with masks and puppets. Next, they share their work with their classmates in a fun celebration.
17 Views 8 Downloads
- Encourage learners to augment the history timeline with their own research
- Contains some typographical errors, but learners don't see that part of the resource
- Includes all necessary worksheets and auxiliary materials
- Provides a short history of Halloween in an information sheet
- Pupil Information Sheet
- You Can Make: Halloween Masks
- Bat Mask Template #1
- Bat Mask Template #2
- Monster Mask Template #1
- Monster Mask Template #2
- Monster Mask Template #3
- Monster Mask Template #4
- Monster Mask Template #5
- You Can Make: Halloween Puppets
- Witch Puppet Template