Start a 10-Day Free Trial to Unlock the Full Review
Why Lesson Planet?
Find quality lesson planning resources, fast!
Share & remix collections to collaborate.
Organize your curriculum with collections. Easy!
Have time to be more creative & energetic with your students!
Young mathematicians are put to the test in a instructional activity that requires them to help another school plan a Halloween party. By reading word problems, learners decide whether to multiply or divide in order to solve.
38 Views 156 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Provide paper for students to work out each problem
- Boosts reading comprehension of word problems
- Allows learners to decide which operation to use
- Does not come with an answer key
- Limited space is provided on the sheet to problem solve
What Members Say
- Colleen M., Special Education Teacher
- Virginia Beach, VA