Young mathematicians are put to the test in a worksheet that requires them to help another school plan a Halloween party. By reading word problems, learners decide whether to multiply or divide in order to solve.
1 Collection 44 Views 166 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Provide paper for students to work out each problem
- Boosts reading comprehension of word problems
- Allows learners to decide which operation to use
- Does not come with an answer key
- Limited space is provided on the sheet to problem solve