Halloween Word Problems
Young mathematicians are put to the test in a worksheet that requires them to help another school plan a Halloween party. By reading word problems, learners decide whether to multiply or divide in order to solve.
38 Views 156 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Provide paper for students to work out each problem
- Boosts reading comprehension of word problems
- Allows learners to decide which operation to use
- Does not come with an answer key
- Limited space is provided on the sheet to problem solve
Quiz 4.9 Multiplying Fractions by Whole Numbers Quiz
Here are 19 questions that you can use to assess the ability of your math class to multiply whole numbers by fractions. The first 10 problems are straightforward computations. Then next five ask learners to evaluate expressions for which...
4th - 5th Math CCSS: Adaptable
Multi-step Word Problem - Halloween
In this multi-step word problem activity, learners determine the total number of Halloween candies collected, and the number of bags of candy that were given out based on the information in the problem. They show their work in the space...
4th - 6th Social Studies & History