Get every letter of the alphabet just right with plenty of practice. Learners practice writing each lowercase letter of the alphabet multiple times following a scaffolded page. They also write a couple of words for each letter of the alphabet.
89 Views 76 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Create a booklet for each of your learners to use as they work through the alphabet
- Move more slowly through the alphabet by placing a few of these pages at a time at a center in your classroom; each day kids can try out a few new letters
- Add some extra color and fun by providing some color images for each letter of the alphabet
- Learners start writing letters by following lines and numbered steps, move to tracing without additional supports, and then write each letter without any tracing involved
- Comes with a page for every letter of the alphabet