Support your pupils as they learn how to write the alphabet, words, and even sentences. The handwriting pages all use the Wilson Writing Grid, in which each line corresponds with a particular letter height and an image (for example, the top line is the sky line). Learners can use the lines to help them form and size their letters properly.
- Laminate the page with the large lines on it and use it to demonstrate various letters
- Use the page with the smaller lines for words, and the page with larger lines for letters
- After teaching your class the images that go with each line, you can call refer easily to each line by calling out the image name
- Comes with several different sizes of lines
- Pages are all visually pleasing and will print nicely