This Happy Earth Day Coloring Book activity & project also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
From turning off lights when leaving a room, to biking or walking to school, there are many simple habits children can develop to help preserve the earth. Help raise environmental awareness in your class with this activity packet that includes coloring pages, conservation tips, and a fill-in-the-blank passage. Provide this resource to learners the week of Earth Day, using it to facilitate a discussion about ways humans can reduce their impact on the planet.
- Includes simple actions students can take to help preserve the earth
- Provides a daily log for keeping track of environmentally friendly practices
- Requires supplemental instruction to explain why it's important to conserve resources
- Adaptations required to provide children with academic learning objectives