Use this attitude survey to find out how your class members feel about reading. You can then analyze the responses, and design a unit study of Rowling's novel based on these attitudes.
17 Views 14 Downloads
- Consider using the survey at the beginning of the school year to gather and analyze information about the attitudes of your class members
- Add a section for comments
- Provide class members with an explanation for why you are collecting this data
- The survey provides insight into the reading habits of class members
- No space if provided for additional comments