Einstein was right ... again? Introduce young physicists to the final piece in Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity through a video from PBS covering space time and measurement. Discover where gravitational waves come from, the catastrophic events that trigger them, and how scientists go about measuring these elusive events.
- Add the video to an expanded study of Einstein's theories or of space-time itself
- Provide more information on the amazing facilities that measure gravitational waves by visiting LIGO's website
- Discuss the basics of relativity to refresh the class' memory, then view the resource
- The content is fascinating and explained clearly
- Illustrations help viewers understand the principles behind how gravitational waves are created