Not by the hair on my chinny chin chin! Upper graders and middle schoolers read the story The Three Little Pigs and other tales related to the story from various points of view. They use the Internet to find more stories from different perspectives.
- Use the extension activities as homework assignments, or in a literacy center
- Encourage learners to retell another fairy tale from a different point of view than the main character
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Includes some terrific group activities
- Provides interesting extension ideas that cross into math, music, and even science