This Heart and Circulation worksheet also includes:
Young scientists get to the heart of the matter with this comprehensive review of the circulatory system. Addressing the different anatomical structures and processes involved in pumping blood through the human body, this activity is a great review exercise for biology students.
- Have students complete this exercise with a partner, discussing the answers to each question before recording their individual responses
- If necessary, allow the class to use print and/or digital reference materials when completing this worksheet
- Worksheet offers a variety of short answer, matching, fill-in-the-blank, and free response questions
- Exercise thoroughly addresses learners' understanding of the circulatory system
- An answer key is included with the worksheet