This Heat Transfer: Crash Course Engineering #14 video also includes:
Heat up your lesson with a useful resource. An informative video describes the three main types of heat transfer: conduction, radiation, and convection. It explains how these methods of heat transfer should be taken in consideration when designing a building on a tropical island.
- Provide cloze notes for learners to fill in
- Challenge groups to design the ideal home using the concepts from the video
- References previous videos in the series
- 14th episode in the Crash Course Engineering playlist
- Highlights important formulas by showing them on screen with variables in different colors
- Explanations are easy to follow