Helium is the second most common element in the universe, yet we are running out of helium on Earth. A video on this important element includes common reactions, uses, and concerns that scholars need to know to understand helium.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Research when we expect to run out of helium on the planet
- Discuss the newest techniques for finding helium deposits
- Debate the ethics of using a limited resource for party balloons instead of medical uses
- Relies on prior knowledge about the properties of helium
- Provides subtitles in nine languages for ease of note taking
- Includes comic relief to help viewers maintain focus