This Henry Kissinger and Detente activity & project also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
How did relations between the United States and the People's Republic of China evolve between 1950 and 1970? Your young historians will complete a timeline of events with evidence that the relationship between these two great nations was either improved or damange.
- Instructor will need to prepare a brief lecture to provide an overview of Richard Nixon's political career to supplement the lesson's activities
- Includes links to a detailed timeline of events in China from 1950 to 1970
- Thought-provoking essay assignment provided on President Nixon's political risk to initiate relations with the People's Republic of China
- Excellent resource for links to primary and secondary source materials