This High School–Module 5: Transportation Solutions lesson plan also includes:
Planes, trains, and automobiles ... the abundance of today's transportation options comes at a hefty price. Using the fifth and final lesson plan from the WE Are Innovators—High School Modules set, pupils explore how modern transportation impacts the environment. Next, they use their problem-solving skills to design innovative solutions for a transportation problem.
- Have individuals write informative essays explaining how innovations in science contribute to sustainability
- Requires a computer with Internet access and speakers, as well as chart paper and markers
- Participants must gather data prior to lesson implementation
- Contains educator's notes throughout the lesson for guidance
- Includes planning forms for teacher and student support