This Historical Role Models video also includes:
"History can teach us much more than just the facts. It's full of examples of how to live better." One of the greatest benefits of studying history is the inspiration we can draw from those who have worked to make a difference in the world. Consider the traits and positive virtues of some well-known historical figures such as Abraham Lincoln, as well as some of the lesser-known figures who gained great success by staying true to their character. Try beginning a unit on the valuable traits of famous historical role models, or have this video ready for the next time you have a few extra minutes at the end of class.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Brief video with a simple, valuable message
- Includes short references to variety of American historical figures
- Opportunity to flip the online resource (include your own assessment questions and additional resources) to meet the needs of your class
- No in-depth historical content included