This HIV/AIDS in the United States lesson plan also includes:
- Graphic & Image
- Join to access all included materials
In the final of five lessons about HIV/AIDS, groups create presentations to share data about the infection rates in the United States, examining demographic and geographic trends over the past ten years. Depending on how much time you want to devote to the research, groups can either use the provided data exclusively, or do more research using the websites provided. It is important to stress using only reliable and reputable websites during the research portion, as there is a lot of misinformation out there on the topic of HIV/AIDS.
- Interdisciplinary lesson incorporates statistics, US geography, and science
- Examines the important myth vs. fact realm surrounding HIV/AIDS
- Real-world data brings relevance to the topic
- No rubric or other assessment tool provided