Stay safe all year long with a list of safety tips for the home. With pointers about preventing burns, water safety, keeping medication away from children, and poison prevention, among others, the resource is valuable for anyone invested in keeping their little ones out of harm's way.
- Distribute to parents at the end of the school year, in time for summer
- Have class members write about the ways they keep safe in their homes, and the steps they are taking going forward
- Laminate the list and display in a health office or counseling office
- Resource is in color and might be hard to print in black and white
- Provides bullet points for each topic and explanatory pictures
- Covers a variety of safety issues