This Honesty and Integrity lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
What are the benefits of kindness and integrity? When is it difficult to be honest? Through discussion, writing, and hands-on experiences, your young learners will consider the definitions and importance of having honesty and integrity in life.
195 Views 128 Downloads
- After discussing the ethical consequences of cheating, review official policies regarding academic dishonesty at your school
- Design a visual highlighting what the class defined as honesty and integrity, and post those definitions in the classroom as a reminder for the school year
- Worksheets offer hypothetical situations and other interesting writing/discussion prompts
- Includes activities dedicated to the topic of cheating and work ethic