What better way to examine a text than to ask your own questions? Use Bloom's taxonomy to guide kids through Carl Hiaasen's Hoot by asking questions based on knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis, and evaluation.
41 Views 31 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use the worksheet as a template for other novels that you'd like to use the reading strategy for
- Have kids create their own book reports with questions based on Bloom's Taxonomy
- Based on Chapter 20 of the book, but you could use the strategy throughout the reading
- Doesn't provide many activities or opportunities to practice skills
- Includes examples of questions that kids can create