Antlers and horns ... they're the same, right? Compare and contrast these two commonly misidentified structures using a video from an extensive playlist that explores mammals. It describes the two prominent protrusions in terms of composition, development, and appearance.
- Include the video in a land animals lesson
- Bring examples of both horns and antlers to class so students can do some hands-on comparison
- Does not require any prior knowledge
- The resource is short and to the point
- Great examples and lots of humor keep the interest level high throughout the video