Park/park, spring/spring. do your class members need extra practice with homonyms? The first exercise on this worksheeet asks learners to identify the homonym, while the second asks kids to identify at least two meanings of the word listed.
29 Views 31 Downloads
- Introduce the concept of context and how the sense of a sentence indicates the appropriate meaning of the homonym
- Beware the spelling errors (spelt for spelled)
- The worksheet includes an extension activity
- The illustration pictures a homophone rather than a homonym
- The worksheet would need to be revised to eliminate spelling errors
- No answer key is provided