This Hotel Rwanda worksheet also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Terry George's 2004 award-winning film, Hotel Rwanda, is the focus of a study guide that asks viewers to examine how Paul's views change over the course of the film and to assess the accuracy of the film.
47 Views 23 Downloads
- No information about the accuracy of the film is included
- The film would need to be rented or purchased
- Viewers are asked to interview adults about their recollection of the events in Rwanda
- The worksheet asks participants to compare the events as pictured in the film with events studied in class; however, no information about class content is provided