This How Brain Parasites Change Their Host's Behavior video also includes:
Mind control might seem like something out of a science fiction movie, but after watching this short video you and your students will have a new, potentially terrifying understanding of parasites. Follow along as this resource explores the ways different kinds of microorganisms have evolved to manipulate the behavior of animals in order to ensure their own survival.
- Watch this video as part of a life science lesson series on the different types of ecological relationships
- Create a worksheet or note-taking guide for students to complete as they learn about these five parasites
- As a homework assignment in your flipped classroom, have the class watch the video and complete the accompanying assessment
- Engaging animations will capture the attention of viewers and visually support the content being presented
- Teachers are given the option of designing their own customized lesson based on the video
- A short quiz is included with the video offering six multiple choice and three free response questions