This How Can Conflict and Disagreement be Managed and Resolved? lesson plan also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
As you explore the meaning of cultural understanding and diffusion with your learners, discuss how dialogue can play a role in resolving conflicts based on misunderstanding. Examine keywords such as compromise, communication, and diplomacy with discussion and by role-playing through sample conflict situations.
- Research major global conflicts that currently exist around the world, as well as the role that certain countries play in resolving those conflicts
- Discuss different types of conflict resolution (e.g nonviolent communication, workplace conflict versus personal conflict, etc.)
- This is the tenth lesson in a series of twelve on exploring the meaning of culture and promoting cultural awareness
- Role-playing scenarios and discussion prompts included
- All activity materials provided