This How Can We Sense so Many Different Sounds from a Distance? unit also includes:
Dive into the mystery of sound waves! Scholars brainstorm questions about how sound travels and why different items make different sounds. They then conduct experiments to answer their questions.
8 Views 8 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Use as a ready-made unit or choose the specific activities that correspond to your curriculum
- Incorporate when teaching about sound waves
- Lab investigations require specific materials
- Includes photos of individual and group student work
- Provides resources for differentiation within your class