This How Can We Sense so Many Different Sounds from a Distance? unit also includes:
Dive into the mystery of sound waves! Scholars brainstorm questions about how sound travels and why different items make different sounds. They then conduct experiments to answer their questions.
12 Views 12 Downloads NGSS: Designed
- Use as a ready-made unit or choose the specific activities that correspond to your curriculum
- Incorporate when teaching about sound waves
- Lab investigations require specific materials
- Includes photos of individual and group student work
- Provides resources for differentiation within your class