What if time didn't begin with the big bang? Big Bang doesn't completely answer questions about the beginning of the universe, but cosmic inflation theory holds up better according to scientists in this video. Cosmic inflation fits so well, they contend that the big bang theory might not be needed at all. The video is part of a larger Cosmology playlist by Space Time.
- Practice bowling with the same level of accuracy as the universe
- Relies on prior knowledge of basic trigonometry
- Intended for advanced scholars with a strong science and math background
- Provides closed captioning in English for easier note taking
- Graphics draw viewers' attention to the video