This How Do Drugs Affect the Brain? instructional video also includes:
Injection, taking a pill, or inhaling are the three main ways to administer a drug. But how do these drugs affect the brain? Watch a video that explains how neurons use neurotransmitters to communicate to one another in the brain.
46 Views 36 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Click the information circle in the top right corner of the video to see related videos on similar topics
- Flip the lesson having viewers watch the video outside of school, saving class time for discussion and research of the topic
- Best shown in an AP Psychology class when discussing neurotransmitters
- Demonstrates and explains how a drug gets into the blood stream
- Comes with discussion questions, links for researching, and a quiz to check for understanding