Continents are on the move! An engaging lesson explains the acceptance of the idea of continental drift. The narrator of the It's Okay to Be Smart "Earth Science Videos!" installment considers the convincing evidence of the concept.
10 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Pair with other videos covering the concept to create a unit on continental movement
- Have learners recreate the original continental configuration prior to their separation
- An understanding of current and magnetic forces is helpful
- Incorporates a historical perspective
- Offers closed captioning to assist ELLs with language