This How Do We Study Living Brains? video also includes:
Out of all vertebrates, the largest brain when compared to body size belongs to humans. Studying the working brain presents challenges to scientists. Learn about three of the most common tests used to understand how the living brain processes and stores information.
- Discuss using brain scans for early diagnosis of learning differences such as dyslexia
- Invite a neurologist to class to share recent research and discoveries into how the brain works
- Assumes general knowledge of the brain, its parts, and how blood travels through it
- Links to related videos
- Includes subtitles in 13 languages
- Works well in a traditional or flipped classrooms