Use this worksheet to gather insight into the types of activities assignments that each of your students prefers, and create an effective, student-centered learning environment.
60 Views 47 Downloads
- Assign this at the beginning of the school year to get a more in-depth understanding of each of your learners and their individual needs
- Use as a pre-assessment and then hand out again at the end of the year to asses if they believe their styles and skills have evolved
- The terminology used for the column headings might sound a bit strange (i.e. like very much, like a little, etc.); you can adapt the listed styles and skills though to a separate worksheet that fits your own language style and criteria
- Important assessment tool
- Includes section where pupils write some expectations they have for their class/teacher