This How Good is Your Toilet Paper? lesson plan also includes:
You'll never forget the importance of toilet paper and hand washing ever again. Scholars perform an experiment to model the transfer of microbes in the bathroom. They perform three trials to test the transmission of yeast using their bare hands, using toilet paper-wrapped hands, and using toilet paper-wrapped hands along with hand washing.
- Have learners bring in toilet paper and soap from home to make the experiment relevant to their daily lives
- Activity requires different types of toilet paper and soap
- Prior preparation of agar plates is necessary
- Provides an activity sheet and an answer key
- Includes links to outside resources