It's amazing how easy it is to forget that every second of our lives we are being pushed on by an uncountable number air molecules. Explore with your class the concept of air pressure and how it affects our bodies, the earth's weather, and the universe as a whole with the help of this short video.
- Present this video during an earth science lesson series on the atmosphere
- If showing the video to the whole class, pause occasionally for brief discussions and demonstrations relating to the content being presented
- Assign the video and assessment as homework, before having a discussion during the following class period
- Fun animations are used to visually support the scientific concepts being described
- Provides the option to create customized lessons based around the video