Listen as Lilian Chen describes her experiences with sexism in the Super Smash Brothers gaming community, and explores topics like bullying, gender imbalance, social dynamics, and feminism.
21 Views 8 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- This would serve as an excellent supplement to a lesson on cyberbullying or digital citizenship
- There are several excellent options for follow-up discussion topics: stereotyping, peer pressure, feminism, and sexism in gaming communities
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Content relevant to young adults and popular culture
- You can customize the discussion questions provided by publisher