This How I Spent My Summer Vacation Prompt printable & template also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Learn all about your new students' exciting summer breaks with this simple writing exercise. Young learners complete a series of three sentence frames about their summer vacation and their hopes for the new school year before drawing pictures to support their writing.
- Have the class complete this worksheet as a back-to-school activity
- Use students' work to create a classroom bulletin board for Back-to-School Night
- After completing the worksheet, have children walk around the class and share one thing they wrote with each of their peers
- Worksheet provides young children with handwriting lines to support them with correctly writing the letters of the alphabet
- Plenty of space is provided for pupils to record their ideas