This How Many Verb Tenses Are There in English? video also includes:
You don't need a time machine to travel through time—you just need the English language! Explore the 12 possible ways to describe something that happened, something that is still happening, or something that will happen with an engaging language arts video.
- Have class members watch the video independently at home, then return to class with notes on what they learned
- Use in an AP Composition class or when delving deeply into grammatical aspects
- Video contains a lot of information and moves quickly; consider pausing to clarify concepts and examples
- Animation and examples are fun for viewers
- Provides additional links and a brief multiple-choice assessment