The sun goes through cycles as does the climate on Earth, but are the two related? Many different scientists approach the question, and the results are fairly conclusive. An episode of the extensive SciShow Space shares the research and what people need to consider when it comes to climate change—both currently and in the future.
- Go into more detail on the solar cycle
- Discuss weather versus climate prior to watching the video
- Relies on prior knowledge of the sun, weather, climate, and climate change
- Encourages using evidence to form scientific conclusions
- Includes closed captioning for ease of note taking