How much information can we process? How much information is stored inside us? These questions, and many more, inspired an inquisitive installment from a larger video series. From verbal and written language to DNA and computers, information takes many different forms.
- Discuss the ways we measure information —sounds, symbols, bytes, etc
- Explain what a floppy disc is for pupils who haven't seen them before
- Attempt to display the video without sharing the comments to encourage discussion of original ideas
- Provides subtitles in 10 languages for ELLs
- Connects culture, geography, technology, and science
- Requires very little class time