Ride the learning wave in an episode of a comprehensive physics playlist. Youth learn about the existence of rogue ocean waves and their behaviors. The instructor discusses the chaotic effects of multiple wave collisions.
3 Views 5 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Flip your classroom by assigning the video as homework; use class time for discussion
- Ask pupils to describe a situation when they were wrong about something and how they found out
- Expects an understanding of basic wave behavior
- Illustrates how scientists change their theories as they collect more information
- Incorporates diagrams to describe the important concepts