This How Spontaneous Brain Activity Keeps You Alive video also includes:
We all know that the brain is responsible for our thoughts, actions, memories, and emotions, but it's far busier than we can possibly imagine. Watch this short video as it explores how life as we know it is made possible through constantly occurring spontaneous brain activity.
- Enhance a biology or psychology unit on the brain with this video
- Use this resource as a homework assignment in your flipped classroom
- Engaging animations visually support the concepts presented in the video
- Includes a brief assessment with five multiple choice and three free response questions
- Teachers have the ability to design their own customized lessons based on the video