This How State Budgets are Breaking US Schools video also includes:
Bill Gates delves into the big money world of state budgets in the United States, emphasizing the need for greater scrutiny and developing a deeper understanding of the implications of worsening deficits. Gates incorporates a variety of graphs and data relating to US and state revenue, spending allocations, and how government choices in spending is ultimately impacting education and the youth of today.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Noteworthy presenter that has already established great credibility and will likely be respected by your class
- Opportnity to flip the lesson and add your own online assessment questions
- Learners will need a substantial amount of background knowledge and context in order to gain a comprehensive understanding
- Last minute of video is not related to main topic, but a different speaker discussing general tips on how to succeed in business as part of a university advertisement