This How the Body Works: Ears instructional video also includes:
Hear ye, hear ye! Here is a video that comes with an article to read, an interactive quiz, hands-on activities, and worksheets, all about the ear! Chloe and the Nurb take viewers on a virtual tour of the ear, discussing its structure and how it collects sound. With colorful graphic animation, see the pinna/auricle, ear canal, wax, eardrum, ossicles, and cochlea. It closes with a song, accompanied by Chloe on the ukulele. Elementary ear learners will enjoy the humor, and you will enjoy having additional resources readily available.
- Article has the option to listen as it is read, is helpful for those with difficulty reading
- Article also contains links to resources about the care of the ear
- Video is high quality, acceptable for large-screen projection
- Embedded links to an article, quiz, fill-in-the-blank, and word find
- Hands-on activities also found on publisher's website
- The Nurb's speaking tone is a overenthusiastic, but kids may enjoy it