In 2017, one in every three people still don't have access to a toilet. As part of a playlist on biology, an interesting video explains this global health topic. It describes society before toilets, disease research throughout history, and the progress due to plumbing.
- Print the graphic at 4:20 to share and discuss in more detail
- Content is less than six minutes long
- Consider the maturity of students when discussing this important global health topic
- Connects science, social studies, and geography
- Includes subtitles in Dutch, English, Polish, Spanish, and Turkish for English learners
- Entertaining graphics present upsetting information in a calm manner