This How to 3D Print Human Tissue video also includes:
Could a 3-D printer be the answer to the shortage of organ donors? A quick video lesson describes how the printers can print human tissue. A set of online questions challenges learners to review the information in the lesson and reflect on the process and implications.
- Incorporate during a unit on disease and treatment
- Create a multi-disciplinary lesson with the tech department
- Expects an understanding of the structure of human tissue
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Offers an option to customize the lesson for each class
- Video uses animations to illustrate important concepts