Celebrate inventors all February long with a video that introduces a problem and demonstrates the steps toward solving that problem using the scientific method, and using the resources—especially education—in getting an idea working.
9 Views 7 Downloads
- Use the activity to motivate learners before test taking, to introduce a lesson on facing challenges, or to give pupils brain breaks throughout instruction
- Conduct research after viewing that has individuals look up inventions that were not originally successful, but are successful after multiple attempts
- Best used as an introduction on inventions or inventors, or as motivation for students facing a challenge
- Sends the message that anyone can be an inventor
- Doesn't offer any instructional ideas