Have you ever wanted to break the speed of light from your backyard? Something seemingly impossible, and technically improbable, looks impressive thanks to the "magic" of science. The brief video explains how photons can travel from your backyard to the moon in what seems faster than the speed of light.
- Use stop gap animation to illustrate the concept in another way
- Critique the scientific concepts covered in the video and discuss the importance of not believing anything you find on the Internet
- Requires prior knowledge of the speed of light
- Provides closed captioning in 15 languages
- Explanation offered isn't scientifically accurate and could confuse students more than benefit them