Under which condition should you calculate a conditional probability? An educational video explains in detail the notation and calculations involved when finding a conditional probability. Using Venn diagrams to organize the information, the video shows each part of the formula and connects it to the given scenario.
- After viewing, prompt learners to create a problem that shows an example of conditional probability
- Assign a graphic organizer for the video; include definition, notation, example, calculations, and a diagram
- Requires Internet access to view the video
- The first in a series of six lessons
- The presentation begins with the formula before building the concept conditional probability
- Visuals enhance the explanation of the concept
- Video uses multiple means to approach the problems