Conditional probability problems love dice. Wanna bet on the answers? The last video in a series of six thoroughly explains the possible outcomes when rolling dice. Additionally, it describes the process of calculating the probability of independent events and how to use complements.
- Use a video editor such as EdPuzzle to clip the video, or add guided practice questions throughout for learners to complete independently
- Post a link to the video as a resource for absent individuals or for those who need extra instruction
- Requires Internet access to view the YouTube video
- Uses correct notation throughout the video and explains new notation
- Instruction is clear and concise