This How to Calculate the Odds of Winning the Lottery video also includes:
Feel like a winner with an engaging video that shows the classic problem of calculating the odds of winning the lottery. Making use of digital tools, the author demonstrates ways to solve the problem numerically by using a formula, and conceptually by using compound probabilities.
- Use in a flipped classroom setting to teach the concepts prior to assigning practice
- Post as a review tool for learners to review concepts
- Assign the video for absent members of your class or use it on a substitute teacher day
- Technology must be available for watching the video
- The visuals in the video are helpful in understanding the content
- No supplemental materials are provided