The earth is literally older than dirt, but how can we prove it? The video explains the methods used to find the age of the moon and the earth. It offers a quick overview of the rock cycle, geologic processes, and the impact of meteors.
3 Views 9 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Go more in depth about radioactive decay dating techniques
- Search for meteor sites on Earth as well as on the moon to compare the similarities and differences
- Assumes some prior knowledge of molecular structures
- Includes subtitles in six languages for the benefit of ELLs
- Requires very little class time