My disability might change the way I do things, but it never diminishes my independence. An inspirational young woman takes viewers through her tips and tricks for how to make any situation accessible while in a wheelchair.
9 Views 6 Downloads
- Take a look at the comments provided below the video for an understanding of how those in wheelchairs might react to the information and get an idea of questions that might arise
- This video is part of a larger collection on general wheelchair use and accessibility; other topics covered include choosing a wheelchair, transferring from floor to chair, and talking to a doctor
- Engaging for young adults
- Presenter is motivating and comforting
- Includes useful metaphors and graphics to support instruction